2004/09/11

Blogging as usual, sort of

I thought about not blogging about anything today but 9/11 remembrances, then I realized something. We owe it to the people who have died in the war on terror, before, on, and after 9/11/2001, not to let up, even for a day. We can't let up on the Islamic Terrorists, and we can't let up on Jean Fraud Kerry, because he will let up on the terrorists if he's elected. We saw what the Carter/Clinton bend-over-and-wait policy did for us 3 years ago. We can't afford to try it again. With that in mind, today is business as usual, with the exception of the fact that I won't be posting anything humorous, including a Dan Rather cartoon that will have to wait a day. After I catch some downtime I'll be returning the computer I'm using now to the rental store and bringing home a different one. After I get it up and running I'll get back to business as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home