2004/09/30

In The Face Of Evil: Reagan's War in Word and Deed

I just watched the trailers for a movie I really wish I could plan on seeing sometime soon. In The Face Of Evil: Reagan's War in Word and Deed will be opening nation-wide on Oct 1st. Please visit this web site for more information.

President Ronald Reagan showed us that the key to peace is strength, not appeasement. Far too many people in this country have forgotten that lesson, and I hope this movie will serve as a reminder to some of them.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger K-Squared said...

well not really a comment on the blog entry though it does sound like a movie to see.....

I was blog surfing today and updating myself on your blog I have'nt visited is since right before hurricane Ivan. I hope this comments finds you well. I was sad to see you've had to add the Bleg feature. I'm limited on what I can do for work as well, were it not for my husband working hard to pay our bills I'm not sure what I'd do. I hope your sister is doing well also. Iam not really in a position where I can give you any monetaary support, though I will keep you and your familyin my prayers. I sure do hope things work out for you. I do enjoy your blog immensely even if I don't agree with all of it, you state your oppinions with conviction and stand by them, which impresses me. Regards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home