2004/08/15

Don't DO That :-)

The passenger tapped the taxi driver on the shoulder to ask him something. The driver screamed, lost control of the taxi, nearly hit a bus, went up on the sidewalk, and stopped centimeters from a shop window! For a second everything went quiet in the taxi, then the cabbie said, "Look mister, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!" The passenger apologized and said he didn't realize that a little tap could scare the driver so much. The cabbie replied,"You're right. I'm sorry it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a taxi driver. I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years."
From Taxi Vignettes: FIRST DAY AS A TAXI DRIVER. Joann has an entirely different type of site than mine. I'll be going there now and then when I need a need a break from all the political and GWOT stuff. I hope you'll do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home