2004/10/06

Just a mail I sent some friends ...

I sent this email to two very dear friends, neither of whom I’ve seen in way too many years. In two separate parallel universes not far removed from this one, I’m married to each of them. After I sent this, I realized it might be of interest to some of my readers as well. I especially hope those of you in the teaching profession will note my suggestion for commemorating Veterans’ Day.

To two very dear friends whom I’ve been neglecting lately:

I know I’m long overdue to write to both of you, and I am sorry. I hope this finds you both well and I should be kicked for not staying in touch. I miss getting mail from you even if I am terrible about writing back. I hope the fact you haven’t been writing doesn’t indicate that your lives aren’t going well.

Read the rest here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home