2004/10/04

Blogger problems again.

BlogSpot seems to have had another one of its frequent headaches most of the day. I'm not at all certain I'll be able to post this. I replaced the power supply in the computer I normally use this afternoon and I’m in the process of transferring documents and images from the rented computer to the one I fixed so the rented computer can go back tomorrow. Blogging would have been light even without the BlogSpot problems.

I received an email today telling me one of my blog posts had done something better than I ever dreamed I was capable of doing. I’m not free to tell you any details at this point but I’m optimistic about receiving permission to finish the job, after the election when no one can question my motives. More later, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home