2004/10/07

Thank you Greyhawk, and all of your wonderful readers

I just posted this as a comment on Greyhawk's post asking his readers to come to my place and hit the donations button. I can't think of anything better to say here than I said there.

Greyhawk, I'm going to take up some more space at your place to thank you again, and thank your wonderful readers. I'm ashamed to say I haven't put up proper "Thank you" posts on my blogs yet, but that is the next thing on my to-do list. I would never have dreamed that the monthly transaction limit on my Amazon account could ever become an issue. Due to the generosity of your wonderful readers, I spent a major part of last night scrambling to put a working PayPal button on my site. (Note to self:: If Amazon was all you needed, why did Greyhawk have a PayPal button?)

Thanks to you and your wonderful readers, we won't be losing an insurance policy on the home I grew up in, my sister's car, and Dad's truck, which Mom wouldn't part with for any amount of money.

Thanks to you and your wonderful readers, my sister will not be going back to work against her doctor's advice.

Thanks to you and your wonderful readers, I feel good about "people" again.

Thank you, all of you. May God bless and keep you.

Bill Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home