2004/08/26

JOHN GETS STUCK IN A QUAGMIRE VS. SWIFT FOES

Just a taste to whet your appetite, from Deborah Orin's New York Post Op-Ed:

AS THE Swift vets furor rages, even some fellow Democrats are lamenting that Sen. John Kerry's campaign war room looks pretty inept for escalating and prolonging it.

"If they think this is a winner right now, they're smoking something. It's time to take your lumps and move on. They've got to get back on their game and talk about jobs and health care," says a longtime Democratic strategist.


3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Bill Faith said...

??? Either I spaced out or BlogSpot glitched. Sergeant America is one of the good guys and there's no way I'd deliberately wipe one of his comments.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Well, Bill...hang on to yer' rootbeer; I guess I did my own self "in" when I wasn't satified on the structure of my post. LOL (...it's hard, not bein' ANAL) ...did that "type" right?

I forgot what I posted but it must have been "pithy..." I usually "pith" all over myself when the subject of "Johnny Quagmire" is offered up and I wipe the foam away from my mouth...

Blog On! my brother...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home