2004/08/25

More grandson bragging

From my daughter’s blog:

Well, I made it through my 2 year old son's birthday party. …

[…]

We converted the crib to a toddler bed and hooked his motion sensor back up. There is a horribly irritating beep that goes off whenever he leaves his bed now. I was up 4 times the 1st night and just once last night. When I did get him up this morning, he handed me the motion sensor base like he wanted me to be sure that it didn't start beeping. Smart kid. He also seems to share my hatred for sudden noises. Maybe that will teach him to stay put.

If I have this figured right, the motion detector in question is a baby monitor that makes a major racket if it can't hear someone breathing near by. If that's right, I'm guessing a month, max, for my grandson to figure out that if he takes it with him when he goes for a stroll it won't rat him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home