2004/08/07

John Kerry: Unfit for Command -- Update 1

This post is a continuation of a subject I've mentioned before here, here, here, and here. I changed my mind about just updating my last post on this subject periodically. I don't want the newer stuff to be overlooked at the bottom of an older post.

-------------------------

That Swift Boat Vets video has the Democrats sweating, as well it should. Human Events Online has a copy of the letter the DNC's lawyers have been sending to television stations around the country trying to scare them out of showing it. John Cole has more on the DNC counterattack, with plenty of useful related information; click here and here. John at Castle Argghhh! has a copy of John O'neill's letter to the station managers, which refutes the claims in the DNC lawyers' letter by revealing some information that, if the DNC hadn't tried to squelch the truth, wouldn't have become public before the release of Unfit for Command.

On a related note, click here to learn how to get a free copy of one chapter of Unfit for Command.

So, at this point we (those of us who've read everything I linked to in this and my previous posts) know that John Kerry lied to get not only his first Purple Heart, but his third one as well. By that time the people he worked for were so fed up with his poor attitude and performance that they went along with the game to get rid of him before he got some good people killed. We also know there is good cause to doubt whether he deserved his Bronze Star and Silver Star or distorted the facts to get those as well. We also know (some of us have known for over 30 years), that he lied to Congress and the American people when he came back from Vietnam. I have to wonder what else we're going to find out he lied about when Unfit for Command hits the streets.

The Low-Life Son Of A Bitch lied to get out of Vietnam early, lied to Congress, lied to the American public, and now he wants us to admire him for his performance in Vietnam. Why should I take that so personally? Let me explain:

  1. If I'd gotten back from Vietnam after only four months, I might very well still be married to my little girl's mother.
  2. If John Kerry and his ilk hadn't convinced my little girls mother (and a lot of other people) that every G.I. in 'Nam was committing crimes against humanity just be being there, I might very well still be married to my little girl's mother.
  3. If the U.S. Congress hadn't decided it was time to cut and run, due in no small part to the lies of John Kerry and his co-conspirators in Vietnam Veterans Against The War, I wouldn't still be afraid to wonder what happened to Sgt. Vinh and my other Vietnamese friends this country left to their fate. Vietnamization was working. Victory was within our grasp, and we left without finishing the job.

So now the stupid son of a bitch wants us to trust him to be in charge of dealing with the Islamic radicals who'd like to kill every non-Muslim in the world. He has a plan. All we have to do is trust him. I just can't see it.

Any questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home