2004/08/04

Swift Justice?

Infidel Cowboy, who's even newer to blogging than I am, beat me to something I hadn’t gotten around to yet, and did an excellent job with it.

If this gets much play, it may be one of the most devastating political ads ever made.

***

As I said, Kerry has served his country in war. Whether that service merits the claims he makes now about his fitness to lead is the question. The answer for those he served with is overwhelmingly NO. Part of what makes this ad so devastating is the lead in from John Edwards saying you should ask his fellow vets if you want to know what kind of man Kerry is. You have to wonder why they are doing this now, don't you? I think I know the reason.

***

Go there. Read the whole thing. Then add him to your blogroll and go back everyday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home