2004/08/31

A Senior Citizen's Vote For Kerry

I don't normally steal a whole blog post, but this one really touched my heart and I just had to make sure you see it.

A Senior Citizen's Vote For Kerry

I often do not post anything pro-Kerry on this blog but I got this from a friend and felt it worthwhile to share with you. The individual is not only legitimate but passionate about his beliefs.

I am a senior citizen and during the Clinton administration I had an extremely good and well-paying job. I was able to take vacations and even had some vacation homes.

Since President Bush took office, my entire life has changed for the worse.

I lost my job.

I lost relatives in the terrible Iraqi war.

I lost my homes.

I lost my health insurance.

As a matter of fact, I lost virtually everything and became homeless.

Adding insult to injury, the authorities found me living like an animal, but instead of giving me aid, they arrested me.

I will do anything that Sen. Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year. Bush must go!

I just thought you and your readers would like to know how one senior citizen views the Bush administration.

Thank you for taking time to read my message.


Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein

Check out BMEWs. You'll be glad you did.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Bill, you scamp!

Nicely done!

My BP was building as I read down the page; ya' got me!!!

(whispers)...not all that hard ta' do at "this stage of the game."


Cheers,

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home