2004/08/16

What do the Iraqies think about their situation?

Well, I started off with the silly notion that I'd produce a list of all the Iraqi blogs I could locate. A year ago that wouldn't have been too tough. Times have changed! For a little bit I decided I'd settle for just listing the blogs linked to from the ones I read on a fairly frequent basis, then I realized even doing that would be an all-day job. In the end, I decided to settle for just listing the Iraqi blogs I was familiar with before I started my little project and recommending that anyone who's interested check out some of the other blogs on their blogrolls. Be forewarned: Iraqi's are writing faster than any one person could possibly read.

Just to show how open-minded I can be, I've put my list in alphabetical order, even though that means the first blog on the list is written by a lady who was well-connected enough under Saddam that she wishes things hadn't changed. -- Read more than just her opinion, please. -- With that said, here's my list:

  1. Baghdad Burning
  2. Hammorabi
  3. Healing Iraq
  4. Iraq at a glance
  5. Iraq The Model
  6. The Mesopotamian
  7. The Religious Policeman
Update: I'm changing the posting date on this to move it to the top of my blog. If you don't have time to visit all the sites on my list, please try to at least check Iraq the Model, Healing Iraq, The Mesopotamian, Hammorabi, and Iraq at a glance. The Religious Policeman is currently on hiatus. Take anything you read on Baghdad Burning with a large dose of salt.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Bill Faith said...

As far as I've been able to find out, Blogspot doesn't support trackbacks, inbound or outbound. It does, however, forward comments left on my site to my email inbox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home