2004/09/30

Debate coverage

I'm not going to make any attempt to comment on the debate while it's in progress. I'll be keeping track of what happens by switching between Captain's Quarters, Crush Kerry, and possibly a couple of other sites I think may live blog but I'm not certain. I'll also be keeping an eye on the Live Debate Facts news feed on my sidebar, which I hope you'll keep an eye on as well.

See you after the debate.

Changed my mind. I'm still going to choose being near a computer over being near a TV, but I may make some notes as I go along. Please click Refresh every few minutes. I'm bypassing Word and Front Page. I may or may not come back later to fix some typos.

Add Power Line to the list of blogs to refresh often during the debate.

Live chat at The Command Post

It's over. I won't say much till I find a transcript. If I had it to do over, I'd watch it live on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home