2004/09/15

Guest blogging at The Mudville Gazette -- Temporary slowdown here

I've been honored with an invitation to help hold down the fort while Greyhawk is "out of town" for a while. After learning who a few of the small handful of people involved are (I'll let them identify themselves on Greyhawk's site at times of their choosing), I feel even more honored than I did when I received the first "Are you interested?" mail from Greyhawk. So, there will be a temporary slowdown in my posting here while I introduce myself there, then I'll return to posting here pretty much as normal and post some of my posts on Greyhawk's site as well.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger TigerHawk said...

Dude, that is a huge honor.
(TigerHawk)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Bill Faith said...

Thanks, and I want to say that I felt pretty good the day I realized I was on your blogroll. I've been reading your stuff a lot longer than I've been blogging myself, and I still come by just about every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home