2004/09/09

Hardware problems

The computer I normally use is down for repairs and I'm using a rented one temporarily. Blogging will be very light while I'm busy customizing the computer, installing Office, etc. I'll be back.

Update: Don't forget to watch Allah, Captain's Quarters, Power Line, and Instapundit to stay on top of the forged letters fiasco.

Note to the Dumb-ocrats: If you're going to lie, at least make it a little harder to catch you at. All you've done this time is give everyone a good laugh.

Update 2: I just took time to see what Power Line had to say, since I couldn't get to their site earlier. They're all over the situation. Key quote: "60 Minutes is toast."

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

May I add, my favorite "Big Dog Blog," Wizbang to your impressive list?SA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home