2004/08/21

Another waste of perfectly good oxygen.

I've had my suspicions for some time now that Eleanor Clift was someone no truly sapient creature would miss if she got kidnapped by space aliens sometime. Today she proved it once and for all. Guess what? The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are just trying to distract us so we don't realize what a rotten job Bush is doing in Iraq! I mean, why else would anyone possibly have anything negative to say about poor sweet Jean Fraud Kerry? It's so obvious, how could I have missed that. (Obviously she doesn't read the Post, or my blog, or BMEWS, or...)

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Newsweek's left-of-center bias has become tiresome, despite the occasional George Will column. The August 23rd issue is a prime example. From Anna Quindlen's tree-hugging column, to Jonathon Alter's apology for McGreevey (he faltered by hiding his "true self" in order to please other people. Give me a break!), and even the usually cogent Fareed Zakaria's "Why Kerry Is Right on Iraq," it's wall-to-wall left-wing "bent" is obvious. I read it merely to keep up on the current slant of the liberal press, not because I think it's reporting "news" in any objective sense.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Bill Faith said...

I remember a time when I had a lot of respect for Fareed Zakaria and Christopher Dickey, but Zakaria has definitely gone over to the dark side and Dickey isn't much better any more. You can read George Will's columns on SacBee, so why should anyone bother with Newsweek at all any more?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home