2004/08/08

I just changed my comment policy

I just changed my comment settings so anyone who wants to leave a comment will have to register with Blogger first. It's not hard and it doesn't cost anything. Just click the link to leave a comment and, if you aren't already signed in to Blogger, you'll get a sign-in screen, which will also contain a link to allow you to create an account if you don't already have one. Actually, that's how I ended up with a Blogger account to begin with. If you aren't proud enough of what you have to say to sign it, say it somewhere else. I'll put up with you saying things I disagree with as long as you don't get personal or vulgar.

Would whoever left the Cosby joke in my comments explain the punch line to me? I'm not sure if it was meant as an insult to me, to Charlie, or to Ronstadt, Mellencamp, Streisand and their pathetic ilk. Whose side are you on? I've been a Cosby fan ever since the "Noah, how long can you tread water?" days, and I still consider him one of the good guys. I guess I'm just too dense to understand that particular joke in the context of my blog post. Whoever you are, I do appreciate the fact that you stopped by. Some days are sorta lonesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home