2004/09/20

I'm am now a MilBlogger

I finally got around to submitting my application to be a member of the MilBlogs ring and just got back word it was approved. I don't know why I hadn't taken time to apply earlier. I've been an official "Friend of MilBlogs" for several weeks, but that doesn't require anyone's OK but mine. Watch for the Prev-List-Random-Next links to appear under the MilBlogs button on my sidebar within the next few hours.

Update: I've added the appropriate code to my sidebar so you can link the previous or next ring member, a random ring member, or a list of all the MilBloggers. Appropriately enough, the "Next" link takes you to Johnny Four Months, which is run by my good blogfriend Sergeant America.

Originally posted 20SEP04 04:39.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

That's just swell by me...G.I....


::vitriol on:: ...as I added above my MilBlog Logo; NO THANKS TO JOHN FORBES KERRY... ::vitriol off::


Mike ...@ J4MOS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home