2004/09/16

MUSLIMS-ONLY AT SIX FLAGS?!

MUSLIMS-ONLY AT SIX FLAGS?!

WorldNetDaily reports that the Six Flags adventure park in Jackson, N.J., is scheduled to hold a "Great Muslim Adventure Day" this week in which the park will be open only to Muslims.

The Muslim Youth Division of the Islamic Circle of North America and the Muslim American Society, two of the largest Muslim organizations in America, have arranged exclusive use of Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, N.J., for the entire day Friday.

[...]

Read it now, then go back for updates later.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Well, after reading the first commenter; I've lowered my ambient temperature by about 40 degrees. If they sanitize the area, sweep it for IED's and remove the camel dung from the parking lot; I guess I'll leave well enough alone...after all; it's in New Jerkey!...



I am still waiting for the theme parks to honor Mean Old Son-of-a-Bitch Veterans with Skin Cancer, PTSD, and a Whole Lot of Other Baggage Day (MOSoBVSC-PTSD WLOOBD)! I guess, I'll be still a' waitin'! Never was in New Jersey. Never met the Toxic Avenger...



Day is done. Hey! Theme Park Management Doodz...Think about MOSoBVSC-PTSDWLOOB Day!



Mike

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger TigerHawk said...

I live pretty near there. Indeed, a few weeks ago the rest of my family went over there during the week (I was at work). The power went out while my wife and kids and the au pair were up on the ferris wheel. The park recruited a bunch of men, who physically pushed the wheel around until each carriage could disembark. My daughter ended up on Philadelphia television, hamming for the camera about what an ordeal it was. Nothing compared to the people who were suspended upside down on the roller coaster for the better part of an hour, though.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Bill Faith said...

Mike, the first commenter (my daughter) lowered my blood pressure a little too. I guess she has a good point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home