2004/09/13

Zell Miller -- Still my man

Check out Zell's WSJ opinion piece:

Telling It Like It Is
I will never trust John Kerry with my family's safety.

BY Zell Miller
Monday, September 13, 2004 12:01 a.m. EDT

My critics in the national media are working overtime trying to paint me as an angry nut who got the facts all wrong in my speech to the Republican National Convention. Since there's not enough time to challenge all of these critics to a duel, let me set the record straight here and now. ...

[...]

Zell still says he's retiring from politics at the end of his current senate term. I'd like to see him change his mind. If the Democrats had been smart enough to run a Lieberman/Miller or Miller/Lieberman ticket this year they could have won in a landslide.

Hat tip: Allah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home