2004/10/04

More Guest Blogging

I am pleased to report that, in addition to this site and The Mudville Gazette, I will now be posting at Backcountry Conservative, another fine site of which I've been a fan for quite a while. Jeff and I need to exchange another email or two before I'm sure what subjects I will or won't be addressing there. At first I may copy a few of my favorite posts from this site to Jeff's, then after that everything I post there will be posted, or at least excerpted with a link, on this site. Backcountry Conservative is a stop on the MilBlogs ring so I'm pretty sure we'll get along just fine.

Heather, if you're keeping score, my Site Meter currently reads 20,731. Greyhawk's reads 621,102. Jeff's reads 1,927,002. If I can't make it as a blogger with the opportunities Greyhawk and Jeff have given me to establish a reputation then I just don't have what it takes. But I'm still not going to change your mind about Kerry, am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home