2004/10/01

Dear Ms Cocco

Dear Ms Cocco

I understand that CBS (an unreliable source) claims that regarding the draft you're "so concerned she is involved with the organization “People Against the Draft”" and that you've appeared on television helping to promote your anti-draft agenda.

... I certainly want to salute your efforts and offer you my sincerest thanks. Speaking only for myself, an American serving in uniform in Iraq, there's little I fear more than having the determined, confident, and competent young sons and daughters of our nation that I see here daily replaced by some group of conscripts torn kicking and screaming from their mother's skirts and forced to become something that only faintly resembles the effective members of our armed forces that are currently far from home and risking all for a cause they believe in.

[...]

Go read it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home