2004/12/31

No, I Have Not Quit Ranting.

No, I haven't quit ranting, and there's a reason for the bogus date on the first few posts. I've decided that my blog should always open on a positive note. So, from now on, the first item at the top of my blog will always be a short note telling you to watch for this one and the next item or two will be devoted to bragging about my daughter and/or my grandson. After that will be something positive about George Bush, followed by this post.


WARNING! ACHTUNG! PELIGRO!

I am NOT always politically correct. I am NOT always polite. Beware of occasional rough language ahead. The only thing I hate worse than John Kerry, Michael Moore, and their sorry ilk is Islamic radicals. If any of that offends you, go hug a tree or something. You have been warned.

Some links I want to keep handy near the top of my blog at all times: [Updated 9/18/04 -- new links added, reformatted lists]
[SBVT ad 6 link added 9/22/04]
["Meeting With The Enemy" link added 9/23/04]
["Never Forget" link added 10/02/04]

5 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger K-Squared said...

Not much offends me, though I can't say I agree with all of your opinions, Overall I like what I read here. It is a nice touch deciding to open on a positive note.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Bill Faith said...

K-Squared, my friends, has just demonstrated what a troll *does not* look like. Thank you, ma'am.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Bill Faith said...

delftsman, thank you. It's always nice to know I've made a new blog friend. If I didn't get confused tracking you back through your Blogger profile I already had your Spousal Unit and son on my blogroll, but for some reason I hadn't gotten around to visiting your blog before. I just blogrolled you and will come by and see you now and then.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Beth said...

"...go hug a tree or something." -LOL- FUCK politically correct! (I'm not so PC, either.)

GREAT blog! I like how you have the favorite items at the top, and thanks for the tip on extended entries (although I'm usually too lazy to actually do it, hahaha).

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Peakah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home