2004/08/16

Having a little problem

I'm having some sort of problem with Blogger and have gone back to an older site template temporarily, so some things that are normally on my sidebar will be missing for a little while and will come back gradually. If I owe you a link (e.g. Blogs4Bush, Wictory Wednesday, etc.) please be patient with me. I'm working on it.

2 AM Update: I just spent three hours rebuilding my site template a piece at a time, testing as I went to see when things quit working right. As far as I can tell I have everything back in place and everything still works. File corruption? Gremlins? I'm afraid to turn my back. :-(

My daily "John Kerry: Unfit for Command" update is going to have to miss a day. I'll include two days worth of links tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home