2004/08/20

John Kerry: Unfit for Command -- Update 11

[Continued from Update 10. See also Et tu, Fox? ]

I've already said you should read everything Michelle Malkin posts, but I'll still mention SWIFTEE JUSTICE, simply because it's the closest any "mainstream" source has come yet to generating some attention for the whole issue. Prof. Glenn Reynolds has some exceptionally good observations on the media bias relating to John Kerry's war stories today. Hugh Hewitt's Weekly Standard column also raises some good questions.

Today's Other Reading: [Coming later -- I'll update this post later in the day. Update: Some other things came up. I'll get the list out sometime tomorrow.]

20040820 1205 P: Captain's Quarters, Captain's Quarters, Power Line, Dean's World, Instapundit, Instapundit

I'm moving this to the top of the stack. Originally published 20040819 4:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home