2004/09/24

Is my site loading a little slow?

Is my site loading a little slow? I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. Charles Johnson at LGF got wind of my Kerry smeared a hero: my dad post and sent some people to read it. A l-o-t of people. It's interesting how the blogosphere works. Pat at Kerry Haters posted a short excerpt from Carol Gell Crowley's guest opinion piece in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. His post caught my eye and I read the whole article, then excerpted a bigger chunk of it, including a photograph, on my site and at The Mudville Gazette. The stat sheet on the side of LGF says the site had 131,200 visitors yesterday. He posted a link on his site, no excerpt, just the title of the post, linking to my site. That was about two hours ago. So far about 2500 people have clicked on that link. Very soon there will be links all over the blogosphere to my post and/or the AJC article, and a lot more people will have read what Carol wrote than have ever picked up a copy of the Journal-Constitution.

Carol, I can't bring your daddy back, but if helping slap down John Kerry eases your pain in any way, I'm glad to be able to say I helped a little. I wish I could do more.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

The Blogosphere moves in mysterious ways...When I posted that article with image on 9/20/2004; I was surprised that I scooped Kerry Haters...the proof may be in the puddingSour grapes?...nah! No brag; jest' fact...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home