Jean Fraud Kerry: Ready to cut and run in Iraq
The Kerry Line: John Kerry's Retreat And Defeat
"John Kerry's latest position on Iraq is to advocate retreat and defeat in the face of terror. ..."
- John Kerry's Military Advisor Says U.S. Must Consider Withdrawal
- Kerry Military Advisor Retired Admiral William Crowe Raises The Possibility Of Leaving Iraq.
- Kerry On "Retreat And Defeat":
- Kerry Pledged To Significantly Reduce Troops In Iraq, Surprising Aides.
- Kerry Said The People Running The Iraqi Election "Just Can't Do It At This Point In Time."
- Kerry Said Our Troops Are Not Doing The Training Necessary "To Establish The Security" In Iraq.
- Kerry: "I Believe This Administration And Its Policies Is Actually Encouraging The Recruitment Of Terrorists."
- Kerry Said President "Didn't Learn The Lessons" Of Vietnam And Is Putting Soldiers "At Greater Risk."
- Kerry Wrote That Iraqis Are "Lashing Out" At U.S. Soldiers For Bush Failures.
- John Kerry Called Iraq's Liberation "Wrong War … At The Wrong Time" And Declared The Coalition "Phoniest Thing."
- Kerry's Surrogates On "Retreat And Defeat ":
- John Edwards Said "Iraq Is A Mess."
- Kerry Foreign Policy Advisor Richard Holbrooke Said "The Situation In Iraq Is As Bad As The More Pessimistic Observers Have Said."
- Kerry Surrogate Max Cleland Called Iraq A "Nightmare" That Is "Going South."
- Cleland Said Iraq Is "Descending Into Civil War And Chaos" And "We Have Another Vietnam In The Making In Iraq."
- Kerry Surrogate Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) Accused The Administration Of "Misrepresenting And Distorting The Progress That's Being Made Over There."
- Kerry Surrogate Retired General Merrill McPeak Called Iraq "A Wall-To-Wall Disaster" That Is "Likely To Get Worse."
- Kerry Surrogate Wesley Clark Called Iraq A "Grand Strategic Blunder."
- Kerry Foreign Policy Adviser Richard Holbrooke Said: "The Situation Is Clearly Getting Worse, And There Is No End In Sight, And There Is No Strategy Either For Success Or For Victory Or For Exit."
Go read it all. You helped us snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in Viet Nam, Jean Fraud, and you haven't changed a bit. This is how you're going to keep my family safe? ... Dumb ass.
Update: "sidtara" left this as a comment. I think he has a very good point:
(Yes, I realize Jean Fraud was no longer on active duty in 1971. Since he has refused to release all of his military records I can't prove it, but I believe he was still a member of the Naval Reserve at that time, so the title "Lt(jg) Kerry" in sidtara's comment is appropriate.)
In his 1971 Senate testimony, Lt(jg) Kerry estimated that only a few thousand SE Asians would need to be evacuated when US troops withdrew from Vietnam. We now know that MILLIONS were murdered by Communist regimes unleashed in SE Asia after we abandoned the Vietnamese.
Mission: Find out how many thousands of Iraqis John Flip-Flop Kerry thinks will need to be evacuated from Iraq when "phony" coalition withdraws, then multiply this number by about a million. This will give us a rough idea of the killing fields this man would leave behind him in Iraq if he is elected.