2004/09/18

Light blogging again

Confession time: Sometimes I'm not too bright. I installed the upgrade to Windows Media Player 10 without testing it after I was done, then installed a bunch of other things, Microsoft Office for instance, after I was done. I just spent 3 hours trying old System Restore points that didn't work before I found one that fixed the Media Player problem and lost Office, and possibly Svc Pack 2, in the process. Gonna be busy for a while. I owe some people emails and there are some things I really want to blog about soon, but I have to deal with security issues and get Front Page working again before I can do much. Without Front Page, or at least Word, I'm a pretty pathetic blogger.

Pat in NC: I'll find you some answers or bleg for someone else to.

JarheadDad: I owe you an email but if you come by here before I get it written, please scroll down a little. I turned your Mudville comment into a post on my blog.

Update 8:22PM: I'm back in business, including getting Media Player 10 to install right this this time. I have a little housekeeping to do on the blog, then I'll get back to new business.

"The only thing worse for a Blogger 'sides havin' wide skid marks on light colored pajamas...is havin' one's 'puter decide to go A.W.O.L!" Mike, I couldn't agree more.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

DANG, Bill!...The only thing worse for a Blogger 'sides havin' wide skid marks on light colored pajamas...is havin' one's 'puter decide to go A.W.O.L!Damn Kerry!...Damn Cleland!...Damn Burkett!...Damn Microshit!...See ya' 'round da' corner...


Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home