2004/10/01

My President, thank God.

Power Of Faith

I've read a lot of idiotic things in the media about George Bush's faith in God. I think it's time for an attitude check. This is my President:

"On our way out of the office we were to leave by the glass doors on the west side of the office. I was the last person in the exit line.

As I shook his hand one final time ... I then did something that surprised even me. I said to him, 'Mr. President, I know you are a busy man and your time is precious. I also know you to be a man of strong faith and I have a favor to ask you.' As he shook my hand he looked me in the eyeand said, 'Just name it.'

"I told him that my step-Mom was at that moment in a hospital having a tumor removed from her skull ... 'How do you spell her name?'

[...]

[...]

Read it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home