2004/09/26

Photobucket.com -- Maybe not so great an idea after all

Apparently Photobucket.com is having some problems. I don't know whether it's just my account or if it's affecting others as well. In view of the fact that I just gave them money a few hours ago to remove a bandwidth limit that was starting to pinch, I'm not real pleased with them right now. Developing ...

Sorry about the blank spots where there are supposed to be pictures at various places on my site. I'm dealing with it as quickly as I can.

Update 26SEP04: They're still having problems. I haven't gotten any email saying they're mad at me for anything so apparently it's a technical issue.

Blogrolling seems to be having problems (again), too.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they can't really be out to get you." Where did I leave that tinfoil hat?

Update:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home