2004/12/31

Meet my grandson

How about grandson-blogging, cat-blogging, and computer-blogging all in one place?

(Click the pictures to enlarge them.)

There are a lot more where these came from. Click here for more pictures of Ian and here to see my entire web site.

Update: I originally posted this July 17th. I'll be bumping it to the top of my blog every few days. I mean, I'm not proud or anything. :-)


Update 2: I forgot to mention that I bought Ian that HP Travel Mouse (just the right size for little hands) as soon as I found out he was on the way. I also gave him the computer as an early Christmas present when he was 3 months old.

3 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Thank you for your service!

Nice looking lad...yer' grandson...

Blog On!USAF (1966 - 1970)
Johnny Four Months

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Joann said...

As I drive my taxi here in San Jose Ca. I let my good customers know about your site, such great info. Around the Bay Area being a conservative is more dangerous than driving cab!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Bill Faith said...

Thanks, both of you. I thought I had Blogspot trained to email me when people leave comments but it dropped the ball this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home