2004/09/24

Welcome, new readers.

Welcome, new readers. I hope you'll enjoy your stay and come back soon and often.

I'm getting major traffic from Say Anything, LGF, Allah Is In The House, Castle Argghhh! and Silent Running, all favorites of mine who I didn't know knew I existed, all directed to my Kerry smeared a hero: my dad post. Thank you one and all.

I'm not sure who saw the post first and told others about it; Say Anything left the first trackback, so I'll say an extra "Thanks" to Rob.

I'm somewhat baffled by the traffic from Allah's site. I read everything Allah writes, and click most of the links in his posts, but I still haven't found the link that's generating the heavy traffic. Would someone who came here from Allah's place enlighten me? Peace be upon you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home